Saturday, May 29, 2010

Things I learned

Last weekend I went up North to have a 40th Birthday Celebration with my girlfriends from college. Here's some things I learned:
-Don't get lost when out for a stroll on a trail. No one will call or come to pick you up.
-Our eggs are still fertile.
-Lesbians still think men should buy them a beer.
-You can beat cancer & still look great.
-You can still hook up with a very intoxicated 23 year old.
-Don't expect any riders to stay awake in the car.
-One of us wants to get married, in a bad way. Same person also needs a new therapist.
-One of us has bad taste in music.
-Except for me, no one will get a massage from a man.
-You can get bathing suits custom made.
-Restaurants in San Luis Obispo will give you 9 different checks if you want.
-We still all have the same basic style for the last 20 years.
-One of us can wake the dead with her snoring.
-Secrets are hard to keep, even when you intend to.
-Even though many years have past, we are still great friends! Looking forward to the next time we can do it.

1 comment:

Lex - @laprimera said...

You should blog again. :)

I just went down memory lane. lol