Thursday, January 14, 2010

WTH???

I was just thinking that I need to move my blog, since I can't access blogger from work, but I thought I'd give it 1 more shot & look what happened!

So, here I am, but nothing really to blog about!
Um, I was at work last night until midnight, which means that I missed AI and the phenomena known as Pants on the Ground. Every time someone writes about it, all I can think is SIMP, Squirrels in my pants. My undying love to those that know what I'm talking about. But more importantly, I also missed Modern Family & that is grounds for quitting.
Also, when I got home (after running the red light, because why wait if no one is around), Sammy woke up & was burning up. 102 fever. Gave her some Motrin & she seemed fever free this morning. Need to call Jose & see if he's taken her temp at all today since I left.

I can't wait until lunch time so I can go take a nap in my car.

No comments: