Sunday, November 2, 2008

long time no post

It's been a while since I've posted. Not much has changed, except for the fact that after 7 years of loyalty I was laid off of work. Thanks alot! I'd mention names, bit I still need a reference, so they will remain nameless!

Aside from that here's a few little tid-bits that are on my mind today:
  • When I woke up at 6:30 this morning, (thanks daylight savings time) it was raining. About 2 hours later I heard a neighbor washing off his patio area for about 30 minutes. Really???
  • Daylight savings time, anyone know who I can write to to get rid of it for California???
  • Why am I the only one eating the Halloween cake that I baked, anyone else live here, want to help?
  • I can't wait for Tues, so we can be over the election and twenty thousand propositions. My daughter is reading the signs, I hope she's not going around saying yes on 8, since I'm not voting yes on 8, but apparently the neighbor is.
  • I already mailed in my ballot. Yea me!
  • I think I owe my SIL $40, but I keep forgetting to ask her.
  • I am so hooked on the Parking Wars TV show.
  • I heard King of the Hill was cancelled. That sucks, I love that show.
  • After I updated my PC with something from Microsoft, whenever I shut down, I get a message that something is still running, sprtsomething.exe. I don't even know what that is.
  • Houses in RB gave out good candy this Halloween. Thanks neighbors!!
  • Some people in my city were not so nice this Halloween: http://tinyurl.com/rbobama

Since, I got up at 6:30 today, I am ready for bed. Good night......

No comments: