Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday notes

I haven't posted in a while. Not much going on. Had a pretty good laugh today. I have a few friends at work, but generally, I keep work as work. But, my 1 good friend tells me today that she was at Happy Hour with work people a couple weeks ago. Alot of the marketing people were there. As a back story, I really don't like the marketing department because I feel like they get special treatment and all kinds of perks that no one else gets. Which is really funny too, because DH does marketing & we used to enjoy those perks ourselves. Anyways, one of the marketing girls asks my friend what was up with me. My friend tells her that I am cool, but that I am not really a people person. The marketing girl says that she wants to be my friend, but that I never talk to her! I think that is so funny, yet true. I don't even know why she would want to be my friend. She's probably in her early 20's, cute, single, no kids, dresses really nice. I have no idea what I would bring to that friendship! I think I'm going to toy with her. Be nice & say hi one day & then go back to ignoring her the next! I might have to give her a shot though, there's so much drama with the other work friends that I was thinking I might just have to keep the 1 good one & just be professional with the rest. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Lex - @laprimera said...

I think you're a people person. Just not a drama person. :)