Here are some random thoughts I had tonight:
- That Swing Vote movie has to be the worst movie of the year. How could 1 vote determine who's president of the US???
- I need to get some Nioxin shampoo, since my RA medication makes my hair fall out. The shampoo costs like $50 though. For that price it should leave gold dust in my hair.
- Riding a Razor scooter is not as easy as kids make it seem.
- Cupcakes from Costco are really mini cakes, but delicious.
- I saw this car when I was at lunch with some friends. If this is your car, it's not as cool as you think it is.
- Here's a pic of Sammy's Build a Bear in a dress that used to be Sammy's when she was a baby.
1 comment:
swing vote? I totally agree.
drugstore.com has good prices for nioxin.
mmmmm Costco cupcakes.
Post a Comment