This weekend was too long & too busy!! Fri night we went to Disneyland from 6 to 11. Sat I went to a breakfast with some internet friends. Got home, wrapped a gift, then went to the in-laws house for a visit. Right after that, we went to a birthday party. After that, we went to dinner with our Godson & his mom. Sunday we went to the Dodger game then went to a friends house for dinner & to watch the Laker game. Sunday the loser neighbors had a party & woke us up at 2:30. DH called the cops & they showed up a little after 3:00, but by then I was wide awake! Luckily the kids slept until 9:15 the next morning. Monday was laundry & errand day. I had to go to work today, just to rest!!!
Tomorrow morning, DD is getting an award from school. So, I'll go to see that. She'll be really excited, she doesn't know yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment